No Hay Productos En La Cesta
Nuestro diseño clásico de Pip sigue mejorando. Con los acentos de tachuelas bronce y el cuero más flexible que nunca, este cinturón de cuero color gris pardo es donde el boho se encuentra con el glamour de la manera más natural. Los patrones geométricos y la hebilla dorada redonda de este diseño le darán a tu atuendo casual un toque elegante y interesante.
· 1 3/8" ancho
· Cuero de primera calidad
· Hecho a mano con amor
- In case of accidental scratches, reduce by massaging the skin gently
- Store in the dust bag for minimal exposure to dust and the elements
- Protect from exposure to extreme (sun)light and humidity
- Avoid contact with grease, mud, dirt, rough surfaces and rain
- For leather bags: use a spray protectant or another waterproofing product designed specifically for leather
All Amsterdam Heritage products are handmade. The leathers used have been treated with processes including vegetable tanning or coating, giving the product a distinctive feel. The use of Amsterdam Heritage leather products may cause partial loss of color. Variations do not represent defects.
This is my for time purchasing from Amsterdam Heritage and I’m so happy I did! I bought the Soraya in Grey and I love it. It’s a blue grey and very neutral to match with denim, your favorite sneakers, booties etc. The hardware is beautiful and leather is high quality. Overall the belt is a steal for the price. The size guide is very accurate- be sure to note the difference between wearing a belt lower with jeans or higher around your waist.
Beautiful details- totally worth it.