No Products in the Cart
We wanted to add a subtle twist to a classic leather belt, so our design team decided to twist open our Italian buckle & create that double-C buckle effect. While always aiming to keep the look classic - our team is just so c-c-creative!
- In case of accidental scratches, reduce by massaging the skin gently
- Store in the dust bag for minimal exposure to dust and the elements
- Protect from exposure to extreme (sun)light and humidity
- Avoid contact with grease, mud, dirt, rough surfaces and rain
- For leather bags: use a spray protectant or another waterproofing product designed specifically for leather
All Amsterdam Heritage products are handmade. The leathers used have been treated with processes including vegetable tanning or coating, giving the product a distinctive feel. The use of Amsterdam Heritage leather products may cause partial loss of color. Variations do not represent defects.
I literally never take it off. It goes with all my daily outfits. I love love love it
I purchased a belt when I realized I ordered the wrong one, I emailed customer service and they literally pulled my order that was set for delivery and changed belts so I received the belt I actually wanted. The belt is beautiful! I'm very happy with the quality of product and impressed by their customer service! I will definitely order again & recommend Amsterdam Heritage to anyone looking for premium quality products & impeccable customer service.
Have wore in a number of times, love that the metal is not shiny, I can wear it without changing my jewelry gold or silver..
Love this belt!
I should have gone down a size because I’ve lost a few inches since I received it but I just added a couple of new holes. It had quickly become my go-to belt for all my jeans and work pants.